Visit Ground Station
ASF Satellite-Tracking Ground Station
- Three antennas, including a new 11-meter system (below left), installed September 2013.
- Prime polar location for high-inclination spacecraft.
- Downlink, uplink, and two-way tracking capabilities.
Get SAR Data
Synthetic aperture radar imageryUse the Get Started Guide to learn how to access and use SAR data for a wide range of research.ASF's API is an application programming interface that enables command-line search and download.NEW! ASF DAAC now distributes the complete ESA Sentinel-1A SAR archive, by agreement between the U.S. State Department and the European Commission. For more information, click the Iceland image below (Copernicus Sentinel data 2015).
Follow Data Recipes
- How to radiometrically terrain correct (RTC) Sentinel-1 data
- How to view RTC images in a GIS environment
- How to map inundation with spaceborne L-band SAR
Chapman, Guritz 2016; RTC: ASF 2015; Includes Material © JAXA/METI 2007.