Visit Ground Station
NEW! 9-Meter Antenna
- Three antennas, including a new 9-meter system (below), installed March 2017
- Prime polar location for high-inclination spacecraft
- Downlink, uplink, and two-way tracking capabilities
Get SAR Data
Synthetic aperture radar data
from ASF DAACUse the Get Started Guide to learn how to access and use Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) data for a wide range of research.ASF's API is an application programming interface that enables command-line search and download.
ASF Satellite Tracking Ground Station
Follow Data Recipes
- How to radiometrically terrain correct (RTC) Sentinel-1 synthetic aperture radar (SAR) data
- How to view RTC images in a GIS environment
- How to map inundation with spaceborne L-band synthetic aperture radar (SAR)
Chapman, Guritz 2016; RTC: ASF 2015; Includes Material © JAXA/METI 2007.